Do you need a commercial lawyer?
Grupo Briffault provides advice, action and representation by professional commercial legal lawyers with extensive experience in this branch of law.
Commercial law is in uninterrupted evolution by its nature, which is trade. For this reason, every professional who practices as a commercial lawyer must always be up to date with the latest trends and updates regarding commercial commercial law, only in this way can the professional perform with excellence.
In Briffault Group
What is commercial law?
Commercial law is a set of structures that belong to the general legal system. Said structures are intended to be carried out or updated with respect to the area of production or intermediation activity in exchange for goods and services whose destination is the market in general.
The commercial legal system is made up of the following pillars:
- Subjects (merchants)
- Objects (such as companies, merchandise, credit certificates, etc.)
- Norms (commercial laws written in the commercial code)
What branch does commercial law belong to?
Commercial law belongs to the branch of private law and shares it with civil law.
Commercial law for its part, regulates legal relationships that are specific. It refers especially to relationships that involve acts of commerce or commercial activities and / or between merchants.
It is possible to define commercial law as a set of legal norms whose purpose is to regulate the actions of people, their relationships, acts and everything related to commerce and merchants.
What is commercial law for?
This branch of private law that regulates and controls the activity of merchants and their legal relationships. The professional has the task of considering both the subjective and the objective criteria.
The subjective criterion is particularly related to the merchants and the objective criterion encompasses the commercial activities carried out by the merchants.
Commercial Lawyer Grupo Briffault
A commercial law firm
Our law firm differs from other firms because we have the following characteristics:
- We are professional and honest
- We have years of experience
- We continue to instruct ourselves because we know the importance of being up-to-date and up-to-date
- We are a serious firm that takes into account its client, their needs and requirements
- We always seek that the resolution is favorable within the legal framework
- We try to minimize process and resolution times as much as possible
- We listen to our clients by giving them the space they require so that they feel content and can express their doubts
- We explain about the possibilities and offer advice on the option that we consider best
Why Briffault Group?
The professionals who are part of Grupo Briffault know the laws and have extensive experience in the processes necessary to protect the interests of their clients. Get advice from professionals who know what to know about this topic.
GET IN TOUCH
Your opinion is very important for us. Whether it's a simple question or a comment, here are these open lines of communication.